Sharing my most favorite whole 30 recipe with you guys! It’s so great to live a lifestyle where I can have all of my favorite things, satisfy my cravings and feel energized with the change of a few ingredients.
This is a super easy recipe you can whip up in no time! It’s delicious, savory and whole 30 approved!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 white russet potato
- 1 pound of lean ground turkey (hormone and antibiotic free)
- 1/2 Roma tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- Whole 30 Approved Ranch (recipe HERE)
- Thinly slice 1 russet potato and cook in light olive oil and salt on medium-large skillet. Flip potatoes until thin and crispy.
- On a separate pan, brown ground turkey. Season to your liking. (I typically season with onion, garlic and chili powder, salt and pepper).
- Once the chips are crispy, plate them, top with ground meat, diced Roma tomato and half an avocado. Drizzle dump ranch on top and enjoy!