We all need a detox after spring break, right!? I know I do!
This soup does not only have innumerable health benefits, but it’s super affordable! This soup only cost me $14 dollars to make and I have enough for an entire week.
Here are some health benefits from this detox soup:
- Cleanse digestive track
- Aids weight loss
- Provides antioxidants
- Rids body of excess waste
- Improves skin
- Clearer thinking
- Prevent chronic disease
Here is what you need:
1/2 a cabbage
1 14oz can of organic diced tomatoes
3 stalk of celery
2 cloves garlic
1 cup of carrots
6 cups of water
3 squares of chicken bouillon
- chop celery, carrots, garlic, and onion.
- sauté celery, carrots, garlic and onions in coconut oil in large pot.
- add in diced tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes
- Pour 6 cups of water in pot
- add 3 chicken bouillon squares and bring to a boil
- cut up half of a cabbage
- bring heat to a low and put cabbage in pot
- cook for 45 minutes (add in parsley and basil in the last 10 minutes)