Ask me what my favorite breakfast food is…
no need! I’ll tell you! It’s pancakes!
If it were up to me, I would eat breakfast food for every meal! I’m a firm believer in #brupper.
Anyways, ingredients in pancakes are DANGEROUS for my lifestyle. I’m dedicated to finding healthy alternative ingredients for all of my favorite foods and I’ve mastered a gluten free, vegan pancake recipe. I’m so excited to share this with all of you! It’s only 5 ingredients! Yes, five and chances are you have 80% of them at your home already.
What you need:
**Recipe yields 2 pancakes**
1 tsp of vanilla
1 tsp of cinnamon
2 eggs OR 2 scoops of vegan egg replacer (what I use)
Peanut butter (optional)
- Mash 1 large banana in a mixing bowl.
- Add in cinnamon, vanilla and eggs (or egg replacement). If you use egg replacement follow directions, prepare the egg replacement and add to mix.
3. Mix well.
4. Add coconut oil to pan with low fire for pancakes not to stick.
5. Add half the mixture to pan and cook on low fire
**caution** these pancakes are moist due to banana. When pancake feels firm, it is ready.
6. Plate both pancakes. Top with PB8 peanut butter, raw unfiltered honey and enjoy with a glass of coconut milk!
Enjoy you guilt free pancakes! They are super delicious and FILLING!